Several of Sabinsa’s ingredients have been Non-GMO Project Verified, adding to the value the end-user finds in the company’s transparency and commitment to natural, sustainable, and Non-GMO ingredients.
“Providing health conscious consumers with herbal, probiotic, and digestive enzymes products that support their preference for Non-GMO ingredients can be challenging, so going this extra step in transparency is one way we can support our manufacturing and brand owner partners, retailers, and their customers,” said Shaheen Majeed, Sabinsa’s president Worldwide. “The credibility the Non-GMO Project Verified seal brings is an important addition to demonstrating Sabinsa’s integrity.”
Produced avoiding GMOs
The Non-GMO Project Verified is North America’s leading independent third-party verification for products that are produced according to best practices in avoiding Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO). Products bearing the Non-GMO Project Verified seal have gone through a comprehensive evaluation process according to a consensus-based rigorous standard, which includes traceability, segregation, and meaningful, ongoing testing of high GMO risk ingredients.
Sabinsa’s key ingredients earning Non-GMO Project Verified certification include:
• Boswellin Super Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract
• Curcumin C3 Complex Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract
• Shagandha Root Extract 2.5% USP (Withania somnifera)
• Livinol Kokum (Garcinia indica) Extract
• Saberry Amla (Emblica officinalis) Extract
• Cococin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Solids
• BioPerine Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Extract
• LactoSpore Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 Probiotic in three grades: 6B, 15B, and 100B
• DigeZyme proprietary, versatile multi-enzyme complex
“The Non-GMO Project applauds Sabinsa’s commitment to transparency in the marketplace, providing consumers with the non-GMO choices. With numerous Verified products available, Sabinsa is a valuable part of our non-GMO future,” says Hans Eisenbeis, director of Marketing and Communications.