Clere now caters for the needs of active men with the new Clere For Men Active range.
The healthy lifestyle movement is on the rise and getting fit has never been more accessible. With free gifts on gym sign ups, walking and running clubs, outdoor communal gyms, group exercise classes and our year-round moderate climate, following an active lifestyle has become the norm.
‘While spending time outdoors is good for both our body and minds, too much time outside can take a toll on our skin,’ says Themba Ndlovu Clere For Men Active brand manager. ‘We’re proud to say that an already trusted brand like Clere For Men now caters for the skincare needs of active men with the new Clere For Men Active range. Our consumers are looking for a skincare product that provides quick absorption (no white residue!), leaves them smelling good, makes them feel attractive plus, and very importantly, keeps up with their active lifestyle.’
Clere For Men Active is uniquely formulated with ProMoist consisting of glycerine, omega oils and Vitamins E & A, all vital in moisture retention and keeping skin smooth to the touch. Plus, the brand provides 48-hour moisture, so whether it be at an early morning gym session, hustling at the office, or an after-work soccer game with the guys, your skin game will always be on point.
‘It’s time to get active,’ says Ndlovu, ‘that’s why the brand is encouraging consumers to #GiveItYourAll with the help of our Ginseng Ultra Energising body lotion. This fast absorbing lotion will revitalise and energise your skin with a Ginseng boost, giving the active man the lift he needs to give his all, no matter what he pursues.’
Your active journey
If you’re feeling a little sluggish, and need that extra push, Ndlovu provides the following ways you can start your get active journey:
- Start by walking. It’s easy, fun and provides instant health benefits. Walk on the promenade, if you live by the ocean, or your local park, if you’re based inland. Instead of phoning your colleague in the next office, get up and walk there. And, after work, take your dog for a walk. More than half the body’s muscles are designed for walking; it’s the body’s natural movement that is virtually injury-free.
- Get social. Ask a friend or family member to get active with so you can motivate and reward each other, or you can make some new friends through a class or club.
- A family affair. Arrange for outings that are physically active, such as walking around your local zoo or hiking.
- Park further away. Get some extra exercise in by parking further away from your destination. With how crammed many parking lots become, you’ll not only burn calories but save a lot of time (and potential accidents) waiting for a closer parking spot to open up.
- Take the stairs. Choosing to take the stairs over an elevator or escalator is an easy way to burn more calories and help tone leg muscles. Did you know that five minutes climbing stairs burns up to 150 calories?
Clere For Men Active is also available in Hydro-Glycerine Moisture, and both variants are available in a body lotion and body crème.