ADCO CBD has relaunched its customer-focussed website and will now incorporate a convenient online store with free delivery nationwide and door-to-door delivery.
This simple, modern experience allows consumers to shop, compare, select and buy ADCO CBD health and wellness products from one central technology hub.
Relief from stress and pain
The CBD market is fast-growing1, and everyone from your stressed-out co-worker to your father, battling with minor aches wants to get their hands on CBD products.
CBD works in synergy with the body’s endocannabinoid system, activating specific brain receptors as a result of their interaction2. It can be used to assist with the relief of symptoms associated with stress and pain.4 & 5
ADCO CBD’s online store is an exciting way for leading pharmaceutical company, Adcock Ingram to share trusted CBD products and streamline the process of making all CBD products available to consumers, including the ADCO CBD PAIN⁴ range, ADCO CBD STRESS⁵ range and the ADCO CBD DAILY⁶ range of products.
All ADCO CBD, cannabis-based products are formulated with pure CBD isolate for wellbeing, calm, and ease.⁴, ⁵ & ⁶
The website with store launch comes with a massive discount offer across all ADCO CBD products – customers shopping in the online store will receive up to 40% off all products in the store for a limited time only.
Shoppers will also discover interactive features that provide fresh ways to shop ADCO CBD products. This site will feature a unique assortment of the brands and values that ADCO CBD is known for and offer customers the ability to shop for ADCO CBD products anytime.
Trusted, reliable, reputable ADCO CBD products are available from the ADCO CBD online store as well as independent pharmacies and selected Clicks and Dis-Chem stores.
- Report written by Grand View Research. Cannabidiol Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Source Type (Hemp, Marijuana), By Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), By End-use (Medical, Personal Use), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028, Published Date: Feb, 2021. Accessed : September 2021. | https://bit.ly/3AQV7Pg
- Fine PG, Rosenfeld MJ. The endocannabinoid system, cannabinoids, and pain. Rambam Maimonides Med J. 2013;4(4):e0022. Published 2013 Oct 29. doi:10.5041/RMMJ.10129
- Corroon J, Phillips JA. A Cross-Sectional Study of Cannabidiol Users. Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2018;3(1):152-161. Published 2018 Jul 1. doi:10.1089/can.2018.0006
- ADCO CBD Pain. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Stress. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Daily. Professional information leaflet. 25 May 2020.