Made with real cocoa, Castle Milk Stout Chocolate is brewed with speciality malts to create a malty chocolate character; this richness is complemented by the creamy smooth taste of Castle Milk Stout. It is designed to be sipped and enjoyed as a special occasion beer.
Some of the qualities of Castle Milk Stout Chocolate:
- It has an alcohol content of 4.5 per cent.
- The flavour is reminiscent of coffee laced with chocolate liqueur.
- It is full-bodied and filling, with bittersweet hints around the edges
- A Milk Stout is brewed with lactose sugar for body and residual sweetness.
- The perfect accompaniment with winter desserts, such as sticky toffee pudding, rice pudding, bread and butter pudding or chocolate pudding.
This is the second SAB product that has entered the FOOD REVIEW/Symrise New Product Competition.