The CWF range of general-purpose laboratory chamber furnaces is bench mounted. Models are available in five sizes with a maximum operating temperature up to 1300 °C.
The airflow in the CWF-B furnaces is enhanced by the addition of air inlet holes in the door and a tall chimney which rapidly removes the fumes from the furnace.
The CWF-BAL furnace with integral balance can be used for thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and loss on ignition (LOI) applications, where weight change of the sample must be monitored during the heating process. This is required, for example, in the determination of inorganic matter content in materials such as cement, lime, calcinated bauxite and refractories.
- 1100°C, 1200°C or 1300°C maximum operating temperature
- 5, 13, 23, 36 or 65 litre chamber volumes
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set point & process timer
- Vertical lift door keeps heated surface away from the user
- Soft closing door on 5, 13, 21 & 23litre models
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Hard wearing alumina element carrier, furnace entrance and hearth
- Energy efficient low thermal mass insulation
- Free radiating wire wound elements for optimum uniformity
- Easy access to elements & controls simplifies maintenance & servicing
- CWF-B: Enhanced airflow from tall chimney & door vents for full combustion
- CWF-BAL: With integrated balance that runs independently of the furnace control system
- CWF-BAL: Software supplied with the balance may be used to monitor the balance reading via a computer
- CWF-BAL: Maximum capacity of balance is 3kg with a resolution of 0.01g (other capacities available)