New from Biomedical Emporium, the Diamond Hyaluron Filler a low molecular weight serum that plumps and hydrates the skin. The serum has been entered in the P&C Review / Symrise 2020/2021 New Product Competition.
Only one gram of one of the active ingredients in the Diamond Hyaluron Filler can evidently hold up to six litres of water, and research has indicated that it can assist to protect against environmental aggressors like pollutants. This serum will profoundly balance skin moisture.
More about the functions of the serum and its ingredients:
- it is suitable for all skin types
- promotes skin cell regeneration
- prevents premature ageing
- natural exfoliator that assists with removal of skin toxins
- minimises negative skin energy
- regain your youthful glow
- immediate progressive and moisturising effect.
- increase extra-cellular matrix components.
A biotechnology company
Extensive research and development by Dr Judey Pretorius has led to the incorporation of the very first, unique tertiary tissue-protective peptide technology that promotes advanced cellular turn-over rates, as well as optimal skin densification and dermal hydration.
All Biomedical Emporium products are manufactured in a facility licensed by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority. Biomedical Emporium is a multi-award winning brand that aligns itself with respected national and international bodies to ensure the clinic provider and end-consumer can use any of its products or services with peace of mind.