Declutter your laboratory workspace and eliminate complicated analysis routines with Anton Paar’s gas pycnometer: Ultrapyc.
Density measurement has never been more ultra-simple and ultra-precise.
Whether your analyse building materials, polymers, batteries, pharmaceuticals or fine powders, the Ultrapyc series has 5 key features that make it the most user-friendly and precise gas pycnometer on the market today:
- TruPyc technology for accurate results over the widest available sample range
- TruLock lid for ergonomic handling and the highest level of repeatability
- PowderProtect mode for elimination risk of contamination when measuring fine powders
- Built-in Peltier temperature control with stability better than + 0.05 °C
- Industry leading graphical user interface for enhanced process visibility
A family of 4 models Ultrapyc 3000, Ultrapyc 5000, Ultrapyc 5000 Micro and Ultrapyc 5000 Foam ensures that there is an Ultrapyc model to suit your requirements and budget.
To ensure your instrument is functioning at optimal levels, Anton Paar Certified Service provides a 3-year warranty for all new instruments.
Book your free demo trial with us, or contact us to learn more about the Ultrapyc gas pycnometers.
Jocelyne Abreu – Characterisation Business Unit Manager
Landline: +27 10 443 0963
Cell: +27 82 808 6945