At CPhl China 2020, from 16 to 18 December, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences will use its insights to help manufacturers evolve with the biggest trends in the Asian pharma industry.
Attendees who visit DuPont booth E3D26 will get an exclusive look at solutions to many of the industry’s most pressing challenges, including taste-masking for pediatric medicines, pharmaceutical ingredients for acid reflux, and controlled release solutions that can significantly enhance manufacturing processes and much more.
DuPont has continuously supported its pharmaceutical customers with its vital expertise, and broad, unique portfolio that helps formulators succeed in manufacturing, regulatory, product design and beyond. As China’s pharmaceutical industry continues to expand in profitability and regulatory complexity, DuPont intends to show customers that it has the products and technical know-how to help them keep pace.
Experts will be available to discuss the offerings which include:
- Ensuring compliance among younger patients. No child likes the taste of medicine, which means taste-masking bitter active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) is of utmost importance in pediatric care. DuPont offers several solutions, including colloidal Avicel microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), which is ideal for use in oral suspension; and ETHOCEL and Aquacoat, two superior coating polymers that effectively mask unpleasant tastes.
- Optimal ingredients for controlled release. METHOCEL DC2 is a cellulose ether that achieves superior process control with fewer production steps and less waste. With improved flow, faster and consistent tableting speeds, it greatly enhances overall production efficiency.
- Sustainable ingredients that treat acid reflux. Protanal is a tailored innovative solution highly aligned with market trends and can be used as an API in the treatment of acid reflux. Using a patented and environmentally friendly technology, this brown seaweed extract helps to enable enhanced performance.
- Focus on quality beyond manufacturing. Given quality is paramount for our industry, DuPont will discuss its efforts to broaden its quality focus beyond manufacturing to an organizational priority. Efforts also include an extension of its renowned Avicel® to reduce technically unavoidable particles (TUPs).
- A whole new range of innovative delivery forms for dietary supplements industry. We offer a vast range of functional ingredients that works well with nutritional ingredients to make a product that meets consumer demands – from clean label, plant-based, consumer-friendly capsules, great tasting gummies and smaller tablets for consumer convenience. DuPont’s SeaGel vegetarian softgel technology outperforms its animal-based counterpart, imparting excellent thermal stability and implementing seamlessly into soft capsule equipment.
Enable your goals in the pharma and dietary supplement space
At the booth, attendees can attend mini talks and discuss with DuPont experts on how they can enable their goals in the pharma and dietary supplements space, including sharing of best practices for each ingredient, application expertise and regulatory knowledge tailored to the Asian market.
“All of these offerings represent our commitment to delivering strategic, high quality customer service to the Asia’s pharma industry,” explains Frank Zhao, sales leader, APAC, Pharma Solutions, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences. “It’s a reflection of our global implementation of Big Q—a Quality culture. We believe our focus on quality will resonate with visitors at CPhI China, who will come away with practical solutions to create viable pharmaceutical products for this expanding market.”