As one of Asia’s largest food innovation exhibitions, Sial China is the ideal platform to introduce thousands of new food, beverage and wine products to F&B industry.
The exhibition, held from 5 to 7 May 2016, will feature a total of 2 900 exhibitors and an expected 66 000 visitors will attend the event.
Sector highlights include the following:
Meat sector: Australian mutton and Wagyu beef with 25 000 m2 exhibition space in hall E3 & E4. Wine sector: Champagnes, sparkling and wines in hall W5.
Gourmet sector: High value foods such as French truffle, Spanish ham and Korean ginseng.
Central kitchen and seafood zones: Hall E3 and E4 will provide one-stop purchasing opportunities for buyers to source the premium Chinese products.
In addition to these sectors, Sial China will also host numerous interactive events to provide value added services:
- The Retail & Hospitality Forum will focus on the expansion of retail networks, and concerns for food safety control.
- Endorsed by World Associations of Chef’s Society (WACS), La Cuisine will carry live culinary competitions.
- Seafood Fest’ will present cooking demonstrations with fresh aquatic products.
- Wine Lab is the wine education sanctuary to help distributors to cultivate Chinese consumers’ needs for best wines.
In a nutshell:
• The show will be held from 5 to 7 May 2016 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre
• It will feature over 2 900 exhibitors
• 66 000 visitors are expected
• 126 000m2 over 11 halls.
For more information: