The brushless, powerful new-generation EC-TEC motor coupled with a robust hammer mechanism and quality components make the TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver the tool of choice for DIYérs and professionals alike.
The new TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver from Festool protects your wrist through the tangential hammer mechanism that ensures there is no kickback. The intelligent T-Mode feature detects the transition between sheet metal and wood, and automatically adapts the speed to suit the job, preventing stripping of screws and overtightening.
The robust hammer mechanism of the TID 18 impact screwdriver has significantly extended the service life of the tool whilst the new-generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the 4.0 Ah Li-High Power compact battery pack ensures maximum performance and endurance. Wrist strain is a thing of the past as the turning screw takes the full force of the TID 18 with its quarter-inch tool holder. The machine weighs just 960g, allowing users to work for longer.
INTELLIGENT AND POWERFUL
• Maximum torque of 180Nm
• Three-speed settings and intelligent T-mode material adaptation ensures correct power and speed for all applications
• Kick-back free tangential hammer offering wrist protection.
The tool is sophisticated right down to the smallest detail. The excellent handling as a result of the following features means you can work for extended periods or overhead without tiring.
• Compact design and low machine weight
• Perfectly integrated magnetic bit holder on the left- and right-hand side at the base of the machine in a recessed position preventing bits from being stripped accidentally
• Practical belt clip can be fitted on the left- or right-hand side as required
• Skilfully positioned LED working lights to ensure shadow-free illumination.
CORDLESS POWER FOR EVERY APPLICATION
The 4.0Ah High Power compact battery pack is ideal for applications requiring high power, while the 3.1Ah compact battery pack is the solution for lightweight screw joints.
The TID 18 comes packaged in the modern Festool Systainer and offers the unique all-inclusive Festool warranty which gives consumers all-inclusive cover for three years providing the power tool is registered within 30 days of purchase.
Festool offers a professional repair service and quick turnaround time. A 10-year replacement parts guarantee ensures that spares are kept in stock for 10 years following the end of the product line.