In a challenging time, we all need to do our part to secure a safer future for all.
Hillaldam responded to the call by President Cyril Ramaphosa to manufacture hospital beds. Hillaldam is:
- Adapting our production lines to incorporate urgently needed essential items
- A continuing supply of known solutions for hospital door applications
- Partnering with other manufacturers to create a turn-key solution for hardware, doors and installation
- Using our national footprint and unique set of skills to assist the government and the medical fraternity in setting up facilities to combat this enemy where-ever the front line may be.
The first roll-out of hospital field beds was installed at Greytown Hospital recently.
This week our President wrote that there is still a need for field hospitals and beds as the country “prepares for the increase in infections”. Hillaldam is proud to be willing and able to assist our country in achieving beds for all our Covid-19 patients.
Hillaldam understands the effect this pandemic will have on business, the individual and the country’s fiscus.
In an attempt to mitigate this, Hillaldam commits to the following:
- Donate 2.5% of the purchase price to the Government COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
- Purchase back all used hardware at 5% of the purchase price once it is no longer needed. This is above current scrap value of goods
- Despite the risk, remain available to service the medical community in their time of need
- All beds bought back will be donated to the less fortunate such as; orphanages, public hospitals and charities.
“Together we all need to fight this invisible enemy and bring this country and our economy back from the doldrums this enemy has created,” says Hillaldam CEO Rowan Dancer.