Weathertite International introduce ‘Breathe’ aluminium louver windows to the local market.
Weathertite International is a Parys based louver manufacturer that was acquired by the van der Schyff family in the early 1990’s. The company has become famous for its louver mechanism, which has become very popular in South Africa’s coastal regions and beyond the country’s borders to the greater African region. Since inception, Weathertite louver have primarily been used by installers.
In 2017, Corne van der Schyff joined Weathertite and saw an opportunity to expand the range by modifying the existing louver mechanism to include a complete frame and additional burglar bars. This became a new range in the Weathertite International portfolio and has been appropriately named ‘Breathe louver window’ – a practical, sustainable, secure framed louver window allowing homeowners to reconnect with nature.
The thinking behind the design of Breathe was to create an aluminium window solution that would enhance people’s lifestyles through the creation of relaxed and airy spaces, connecting the indoors with the outdoors. With the inclusion of the Breathe burglar guard system into the system, homeowners can leave their windows open enjoying the aesthetic appeal of their louvered glass whilst not compromising security. Homes become one with nature in a secure and safe way creating a breathable atmosphere.
Over and above the highly competitive pricing the Breathe window offers:
- Peace of mind – the Breathe Louver window comes standard with a burglar bar system made from hardened aluminium that is set with 6mm quality glass making forced entry virtually impossible
- Low maintenance – the louver window is manufactured from aluminium which is both durable and corrosion resistant making it suitable for all weather conditions and easy to maintain
- Economic – the louver window allows ample fresh air to flow into your home or office regardless of wind direction as it opens twice as wide as any other window without creating any obstruction. It is significantly safer in high traffic areas as the glass panes are small and as wide as a single brick wall. They do not protrude into walkways like conventional windows do
- Energy efficient – natural light and ventilation flow easily through the Breathe window, ensuring energy efficiency. All raw materials used in the manufacture including the aluminium are recyclable making the product eco-friendly
- DIY – the Breathe louver window is easy to install, hence a perfect product for the hardware retailers to stock
- Easy to clean – cleaning the window is effortless in single and multi-storey buildings as once open, you have access to both the inside and outside of the glass pane
- The Breathe window comes in standard sizes but orders for very high or wide windows are common. The windows can be placed next to each other or stacked thanks to a linkage system.
- They are available in three standard colours – bronze, natural and charcoal
- The aluminium frame is powder coated to ensure a modern yet lasting finish
- The Breathe Louver Window is sold in standard sizes and the burglar bar system is made of 12.7mm hardened aluminium bar, making it very difficult to force entry
- White translucent glass is available and very popular for bathroom windows as curtains are optional.
With the ease of installation, the Breathe Louver Window is a perfect product for DIY’ers, bakkie builders and contractors alike – your hardware retail target customer.
For more information…
Email: [email protected]Call: 056-811-2020 or 065-593-2618