Combine electrochemistry and spectroscopy in one measurement with SPELEC. The SPELEC instrument is an integrated solution consisting of a bipotentiostat/ galvanostat combined with a spectrometer and a light source. It is available in two detection range versions (200–900nm and 350–1050nm).
Spectro-electrochemistry is a useful technique used for investigating and identifying electroactive species and redox reactions products. It can be applied in various research fields, such as:
- New materials characterisation
- Photochemical energy conversion
- Photovoltaic cell
Metrohm, together with Dropsens, offers an integrated solution for this type of measurement, i.e. instrumentation, dedicated software, and accessories.
- Combined bipotentiostat/galvanostat and spectrometer with light source
- Two detection ranges available: 200–900nm and 350–1050nm
- Electrochemical and spectro-electrochemical mode can be used independently
- Dedicated software for perfect synchronisation of optical and electrochemical measurement
- Compatible with any kind of spectro-electrochemical cell and with screen-printed electrodes