ARO have added features to its dewatering and solids-handling pumps that have improved upon the patented technologies and proven designs that have already made the brand famous in the industrial, mining and construction sectors worldwide.
Ideal answer to big volume applications where performance is a must
• Reliability – Patented “unbalanced” air valve eliminates stalling and freezing
• Serviceability – Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for easy maintenance and repair
• Versatility – Comfort grip handles allow maximum portability
• Solids Handling – Capable of pumping semi-solids and solids up to 1″ (25.4 mm)
• Screened Inlet – Keeps unwanted debris out of the pump
Model: 66M3X0-XXX-C – 217 GPM (821.3 LPM)
• Intrinsically Safe – Pneumatic operation provides safe use in hazardous and explosive applications
• Power Suction Lift – Designed to evacuate liquids and solids out of critical areas without fail
• Typical Applications – Mining, construction, and general industrial dewatering and solids handling applications
Pit Boss Dewatering Pumps for Tough Projects
• This line of air operated diaphragm pumps was developed especially for mining, construction, sump and other operations where a reliable, portable de watering and solids-handling pump is an everyday requirement. These dewatering pumps were named the “Pit Boss” for its tough, uncompromising performance and construction.
• 66312 Air-line connection kit: contains piggyback filter/regulator with gauge, pipe nipple and a 5′ section of hose
• P29241-610 Filter/Regulator
• 637434 Air Section Service Kit
• 637467-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
Centre Body Material
• Santoprene Read more in the September/October edition of Industrial Buyer.