Multiwave 7000 – Microwave digestion at its best
Complete digestion for all kinds of samples in one single run
All samples – in one run – using the same method: the pressurized digestion cavity (PDC) for temperatures up to 300 °C and pressures up to 199 bar revolutionizes your sample preparation workflow.
- Budget-friendly pressure-sealed vials with plug-on caps
- Different volumes and racks with up to 28 positions to maximize the sample throughput
- Compact design with integrated cooling system to minimize the cooling time
- With ready-to-use methods and customized application support
Multiwave 5000 – One system, endless possibilities
The most user-friendly microwave reaction platform
Multiwave 5000 is designed for acid digestion and leaching of samples with varying difficulty or volume, but also applications such as evaporation, microwave-induced oxygen combustion, and extraction. Adapt the system according to your needs thanks to the broad portfolio of rotors and accessories.
- Video guided SOP, saved on instrument and available to user at any time
- Comprehensive interactive method library with full-text search
- More than 500 pre-installed methods
- Customizable and intuitive user interface
- Unique hands-free door opener
- Easy-to-handle compact rotors and vessels
- For the highest throughput to boost your productivity
Multiwave GO Plus – Ready, steady, go!
The world’s smallest and most economic microwave for digestion
Multiwave GO Plus combines the best of two technologies: the fast heating of a monomode reactor with capacity to heat up multiple samples like a multimode system due to its patented (EP2854478 B) Directed Multimode Cavity (DMC). Multiwave GO Plus is the easiest ready-to-use microwave on the market. It provides:
- Automatic adaption of the microwave field to the number of filled or empty positions (including the filling state of the vessel)
- Sample cooling in less than eight minutes for a fully loaded twelve-position rotor, for example for EPA methods.
- Unique pressure-release vessels (SmartVent technology)
Ball Mill 500 – the all-rounder for milling and homogenization
Used for the milling and homogenization of a broad range of samples prior to analysis, ball mills are advantageous for preparing samples perfectly for subsequent preparation steps such as extraction, digestion, and filtration, and/or for subsequent analysis. Ball Mill 500 is used for dry, wet, or cryogenic grinding depending on the source material’s state. It covers inorganic as well as organic and biological samples in different feed sizes.
Anton Paar Certified Service
Receive service and support directly from Anton Paar certified service engineers, along with a 3-year warranty on all new instruments.
Alongside the warranty you can choose from a wide range of additional services. Our comprehensive service provides you with the best individual coverage for your investment. You avoid unforeseen costs and can always rely on your instrument.
For more information contact:
Shane Woods – Analytical and Synthetic Chemistry, Product Manager
Landline: (+27) 10 443 0971
Mobile: (+27) 71 633 6975
Email: [email protected]