Color cosmetics series, Screensaver, designed to protect skin against blue light from digital devices, hit Walmart stores and was launched online in August.
Innovative Beauty Group’s (IBG) Brand Incubator, a leading global beauty solutions provider, recently launched a blue light-blocking cosmetics line within Walmart stores in the US. The products protect skin from the harmful effects of digital devices.
Named Screensaver, the nine-product assortment of colour cosmetics comprises a primer, eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, lip gloss and more.
Protected while connected
With many consumers spending long hours using laptops, tablets, TVs or smartphones, the Screensaver collection was developed to address a significant downside of staying connected: the negative impacts of blue light on the skin.
Each product in the range is formulated with high-quality, functional ingredients such as calcium sodium borosilicate, jasmine leaf cell extract and sunflower seed oil that help reduce damage caused by daily environmental stressors, and offer light-reflecting properties. This not only blocks blue light pollution from digital devices, but also gives users a long-lasting glow beyond just the glow of their screens.
What’s in the Screensaver product range
- Eye-Scaping Eyeshadow Palette: An eye-catching, day-to-night eyeshadow palette formulated with calcium sodium borosilicate for its light reflective properties.
- Face Filter Luminizing Primer: A skin-brightening and blue light-blocking face primer for use under makeup that minimizes dullness and hides imperfections.
- Shiny & New Highlight & Blush: A creamy, hydrating, and lightweight dual-ended highlight and blush stick that offers a pop of color and the perfect glow – and makes application a breeze when on the go.
- Lip Filter Lip Gloss: A high shine, nourishing and non-sticky lip gloss that delivers the perfect, glowing pout.
- Face Filter Setting Spray: A setting spray that acts as a filter from blue light devices. Ideal for locking in a finished makeup look for all-day wear, or, can be used as an all-over facial spray for a mid-day spritz and refresh.
- Highlight Powder: A glow-giving highlight powder formulated to help users stand out in a crowd.
- Lip Filter Lipstick: A universally flattering lipstick infused with a blue light-blocking ingredients. When worn, it feels like balm but looks like a nourishing lipstick with an effortless hue.
- Face Filter Priming & Setting Powder: A two-in-one universal priming and setting powder designed for all skin tones to keep makeup in place all day, with light-reflective properties for use against environmental stressors.
- Refresh-Face All Over Cooling Face Balm: An all-over cooling face balm stick developed to refresh, hydrate, de-puff and cool the skin.
Support for promising brand concepts
“At IBG, we are constantly looking to develop new products that align with industry trends and address consumers’ evolving needs in the market,” said Jennifer Raphael, CEO of IBG North America. “We are thrilled to launch Screensaver. This premium collection of truly functional, blue light-blocking cosmetics effectively defend against environmental stressors like blue light pollution at an attainable price point.”
IBG’s Brand Incubator serves as a centralised entity to offer brands the support, resources, and facilities to bring innovative beauty and personal care products to market through full-service turnkey capabilities, from design, product development and manufacturing to packaging, logistics and marketing. IBG’s Brand Incubator was founded to cultivate a portfolio of brands in collaboration with strategic partners, and to promote the development of unique beauty concepts.