Shel Lab water jacketed CO2 incubators offer dependable infrared (IR) CO2 sensor control and are ideal for sensitive tissue and cell culture applications. They provide the benefits of contamination control and uncompromising temperature uniformity for even the most demanding incubations.
Precision is easily maintained with push-button calibration of both temperature and CO2, and audio/visual alarms that signal high/low temperature and CO2 conditions. Modular controls and backup systems ensure confidence for incubating valuable samples, providing the dependable assurance you expect from a Shel Lab incubator.
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensors for the fastest CO2 recovery and most stable performance, this series features IR sensors.
- Contamination Control
- Extensive use of copper in the CO2 sample port, heated CO2 feed line, housing of the patented HEPA filtration system, and humidity pan with a copper SL decontamination token, adds reassurance that foreign microbes will not affect test results.
- Clean-up is a breeze with the all stainless steel chamber, and autoclavable door gasket. Optional copper shelves are available for even more contamination control.
- Patented Copper Coated HEPA Filter
- A “Bacteriostatic” copper cage to trap particulate matter and reduce potential for chamber contamination. This filter removes 99.97% of all airborne microbes and isolated microbes 0.3 microns or larger.
Tissue and cell culture applications
These incubators control three essential variables related to replicating the mammalian environment:
- Stable CO2 level
- Controlled temperature
- Relative humidity (RH)
United Scientific (Pty) Ltd
CPT: (021) 592 5240
JHB: (011) 795 1900
DBN: (031) 206 0930