Are you yearning for a peaceful night sleep? In a world where sleep troubles are on the rise, finding natural solutions for a restful night has become essential.
Our body is equipped with all the tools we need for a good night´s rest. However, more and more people have problems falling (or staying) asleep. Apart from daily routines, cognitive methods and other remedies to promote sleep, there is another healthy way getting more restful sleep – in fact, your body might even be deficient in it already: Magnesium. It supports sleep quality, helps you to fall asleep easier and reduces symptoms of restless leg syndrome.
Magnesium is a multitasker. As an essential mineral in our bodies, Magnesium plays a role in myriad of health benefits – bone health, metabolism, blood sugar regulation, and nerve and muscle function, among other things. And, no surprise, it plays a crucial role in sleep, too.
When deficient in Magnesium, serotonin levels decrease. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter involved in mood stabilisation, meaning deficiencies may lead to fatigue, irritability and lack of concentration.
Because of the scientific evidence of the importance of Magnesium for the human body, the EFSA has approved several Health Claims for Magnesium Salts.
Magnesium contributes to:
- A reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological function Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal muscle function
- Electrolyte balance.
Various studies show that incorporating the recommended dose of Magnesium in our daily diet helps the body to relax and calm the nervous system. Magnesium improves total sleep time and quality and shortens the time it takes to fall asleep.
To get the best Magnesium in an adequately high dosage we developed two Magnesium blends. By providing optimal combinations of high value organic and inorganic Magnesium Salts they are designed for the use in food supplements, eg capsules or in powder form. Due to the varying solubility and pH-value of the different Magnesium compounds, these premixes have a good effectiveness and are well tolerated.
SiX MiX – Magnesium Premix
Our latest developments designed to lift your mood and relax for a good night’s sleep.
- Premium selection of six organic and inorganic Magnesium Salts
- Premix includes fully reacted Magnesium Bisglycinate, highly soluble Magnesium Citrate, organic Magnesium Malate and vitamin C source Magnesium Ascorbate as well as Magnesium Carbonate and Oxide for high dosage applications
- Best option to define and differentiate your products.
5-Salt – Magnesium Premix
- Cost effective Premix of five different organic and inorganic Magnesium compounds
- Designed for the use in capsules.
Our premixes are:
- Manufactured in Germany on sophisticated production lines
- Made of high value Mineral Salts
- Easy in handling – easy dosage
- Optimised in regards of stability, homogeneity and sensory profile.