The Milli-Q IQ 7000 from Merck will change the way you work in the lab.
It’s intelligent. It’s intuitive. It’s designed to make your work as pleasant and comfortable as possible — and to maximise lab productivity. Its breakthrough ergonomic design and powerful purification media ensure consistent production of superior-quality ultrapure water.
Features and benefits at a glance
• Simple and intuitive dispensing: Dispensing ultrapure water from the Q-POD has become much easier, precise and effortless with the new “wheel” dispense. You can access a large number of dispensing functions that are useful for day-to-day work in the laboratory.
• Large, interactive touch screen: Like a smartphone, the Q-POD dispenser’s interactive touch screen allows you to go anywhere in just a few clicks.
• Optimised lab space: Protect your working space from clutter! The system is designed for a neat installation and clean lab benches, free of loose tubing and cables. Just interact with your Q-POD dispenser — the rest of the compact system can easily be integrated in the lab environment. For labs needing more than one ultrapure water point-of-use, up to four Q-POD dispensers can be connected.
• Superior ultrapure water — consistently — to the trace level: The Milli-Q IQ 7000 system provides superior ultrapure water consistently to the trace level with the combination of Jetpore and IQnano resin. You can fully rely on the system’s water purity for your critical experiments. And with the A10 TOC on-board monitoring, you’re spared from uncertainty or misinterpreting results — and also from having to repeat time-consuming and costly analyses.
• Improved sustainability: Merck products are designed with a focus on sustainability. The Milli-Q IQ 7000 system uses mercury-free, environmentally friendly UV oxidation lamps. Additionally, the “LabClose” mode puts the system into “hibernation,” to save energy while preserving the system water quality when you are away from the lab.
• Advanced traceability: Advanced data tracking is an integral part of Milli-Q IQ 7000. Dispensing Events ensures a history of all dispense reports, and Daily Quality Measures provides water quality traceability over time. Complete History is a global archive of all system data when more in-depth analysis is required. Traceability is also ensured through the e-Sure tags on system POD-Paks and IPAK cartridges.
• Quality and Compliance: A report on Milli-Q water conformity to Type 1 Water quality as described by ASTM, ISO 3696 and CLSI norms, to Highly Purified Water as described in EP, and to Purified Water as described in USP, is available from Merck upon request.